RN Labor and Delivery Nights
Company: Laredo Texas Hospital Company, L.P.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
*25,000 sign on bonus to eligible RNs*Sign On Bonus! $25,000.00
Relocation assistance Available Virtual InterviewsJoin our team!
Laredo Medical Center's (LMC) Labor and Delivery unit is now hiring
a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) - (PM/Nights) to work in our fast
paced L&D department at LMC's 326 bed acute care hospital. The
department is a secure, 15 LDR unit with 2 OR's 3 recovery rooms
and 4 triage rooms in the main campus of Laredo Medical Center.
Opportunities to cross-train and float to the other women service
are available with experience. This units report directly to the
Director of -Women's services. The Hospital is located in sunny
Laredo, Texas, just 150 miles south of historic San Antonio.
Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available for eligible
applicants! Skype or other Virtual Interviewing Processes (VIP) is
available for out-of-town applicants. -Position's Purpose and
Essential Functions:Evaluates assigned patients and plans,
implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during
examinations and procedures.Performs various patient tests and
administers medications within the scope of practice of the
registered nurse.Promotes patients' independence by establishing
patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand
conditions, medications, and self-care skills.Relies on experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of
tasks. Reports to a manager or head of a unit/departmentApplicants
Job Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Internship or 3 months experience as an RN.
- Letter of Recommendation are preferred for applicants with less
than 1 year of applicable experience in nursing.
- Preferably -Labor and Delivery Experience.
- Licensed as a R.N. by the Texas State Board of Registered Nurse
- -BLS, ACLS, NRP, Stable, Basic, intermediate and advanced fetal
monitoring Some may be completed within first 90 days of hire
cost-free at the Hospital.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s)
required by the facility.For Office Use:INDTEXTo apply, please
- Associates or better in NursingPreferred
- Bachelors or better in NursingLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- L-TX-RN License
- C-ALC-Inter Fetal Mon
- C-ALC-Basic Fetal Mon
- C-AHA NRP Neonat Resuscit
- C-AHA BLS Basic Cardiac
- C-ALC-Adv Fetal MonBehaviorsRequired
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsRequired
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Laredo Texas Hospital Company, L.P., Laredo , RN Labor and Delivery Nights, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!