Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in training
Company: Retama Manor Nursing Center/Laredo - South
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Summary/ObjectiveIn training to provide care to
patients/residents under the direction and supervision of a
licensed Nurse. This job code is intended for employees who are
currently completing Nursing Assistant in Training
- Job responsibilities vary according to course curriculum.
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Education and Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or one (1) to three
(3) months related experience and/or training.
- Employed less than 120 days and enrolled in state approved
nursing assistant training program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Supervisory
ResponsibilityN/APhysical DemandsShift work may be required.
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or
fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee
is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or
airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance
with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the position.
Keywords: Retama Manor Nursing Center/Laredo - South, Laredo , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in training, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!