Company: Laredo Medical Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Apply now to make a difference in the community today!*25,000
sign on bonus to eligible RNs*Sign On Bonus! $25,000.00 Relocation
assistance Available- Virtual Interviews
Laredo Medical Center's 3C Med -Surgical Unit provides 38 private
patient rooms for specialized care for treating complex medical and
surgical patients. Each RN reports directly to the unit's Director,
while also having on-shift leadership enhanced by LMC's Charge RNs
and/or Clinical Coordinators. Additional patient support is
provided in each shift by Patient Care Techs, or Nurse Aids. The
Hospital is located in sunny Laredo, Texas, just 150 miles south of
historic San Antonio. Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available
for eligible applicants!Full time / Part time positions available
in addition to Relocation ( up to 5,000) and sign-on Bonuses
(25,000) for qualified candidates. Zoom, Google meet, Skype or
other Virtual Interviewing Processes (VIP) are available for
out-of-town applicants.Day to Day Functions:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department..MINIMUM
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Letter of Recommendation are preferred for applicants with less
than 1 year of applicable experience in nursing.
- BLS (or obtained during orientation)
- Licensed as a R.N. by the Texas State Board of Registered Nurse
- Preferred: one year full time or three years part time
experience in acute care setting.
- ACLS, PALS, or NRP (or obtained within six months of
employment) in required specialty.
- Handle with Care (or obtained within six months of employment)
in required specialty.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s)
required by the facility.
For Office Use Only:INDTEXTo apply, please email
Keywords: Laredo Medical Center, Laredo , RN Med-Surgical, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!