Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Performs and demonstrates proficiency and understanding in one
or more area of the clinical laboratory. - Assists in instructing
other personnel as assigned, and performs a perceptive depth of
clinical laboratory tests and procedures which require the exercise
of independent judgment and responsibility. -Assures that the
highest degree of quality patient care is maintained at all times.
-$15,000 sign on bonus -JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Obtains blood specimens for all populations and clinical
- Performs effective and safe use of laboratory equipment.
- Uses judgement in reporting laboratory results for all
- Evaluates and reviews the quality control program and
maintenance of equipment designated to that
- Licensed by ASCP or equivalent as a Technician in all clinical
- B.S. in Medical Technology or graduated with an associate's
degree in applied science as applicable.
- Attained Medical Technology certification through other
agencies. - -*UP TO $5K RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT AVAILABLE FOR ALL
FULL-TIME POSITIONS. -*COMPETITIVE BENEFIT PACKAGES*401K
MATCH*TUITION REIMBUREMENT AVAILABLE AFTER 1 YEAR OF FT
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Laredo , Medical Tech, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!