Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: All Med Search
Posted on: January 17, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Pediatric-NP
- Spanish speaking is a plus!
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nurse Practitioner.
- Registered license in the State of Texas as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Superior interpersonal skills. Effective oral and written
communication skills: Demonstrates compassion and friendliness to
patients and families.
- Efficient with excellent organizational skills. Able to
communicate in English-Spanish preferred.
- Experience in a medical clinic- primary care preferred.
- Professional behavior is demonstrated always, both when on duty
and as a representative of the Medical Practice outside of normal
- A positive working relationship and respectful to office manager
and facility staff. Treats patients and families with respect and
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests (i.e. laboratory work)
- Provides well child care; and pediatric referrals to specialty
clinics. Please email us with your resume and specifications.
Keywords: All Med Search, Laredo , Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!