Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Laredo Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist
to join their hospital owned practice.
- Call Coverage - 1:2
- The provider relocating out of the area had a very busy
practice with 2019 wRVUs at the 90th percentile of MGMA.
- 100% Interventional Radiology
- Office Space Available
- 3 + years of experience preferred
- Interventional (Vascular) work preferred
- No visa support available
- Spanish is a plus
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on
the border of Mexico and the United States.
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league
team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico
and in Laredo
- Many family friendly pools and parks
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Laredo , Vascular Neurology, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!