Resource Director, Clinical Operations
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Resource Director, Clinical Operations will liaise with
project teams' functional leadership through the entire project
lifecycle to ascertain accurate clinical operations resourcing
demand, assign clinical operations staff to meet confirmed demand,
monitor staff utilization and report unmet needs to GCO leadership.
In this role you will evaluate risk, impact, and prioritization of
unmet resource demands, including escalated requests with urgency
and support the requisition and hiring process.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and implement the
strategy and direction of GCO Site Management resourcing.
- Coordinate the workforce planning, recruitment, and selection
process in collaboration with Talent Acquisition and Human
- Attract, oversee, support, retain and develop GCO Site
- Obtain, review, assess, and report resourcing details for GCO
- Utilize reports and dashboard to proactively provide and action
resourcing solutions and address urgent resourcing needs for the
- Identify areas for continuous improvement of GCO Site
- Mentor GCO leaders as needed, including serving as an
integration partner for new hires and facilitating networking and
mentoring relationships for direct reports
- Maintain compliance with Parexel standardsSkills:
- Expert ability to communicate verbally and through written
channels at an executive-level, practice active listening, provide
constructive feedback and facilitate group discussions.
- Ability to think strategically, critically, proactively,
creatively, and quickly to problem-solve and make decisions in a
dynamic environment keeping the patient, customer and Parexel in
- Excellent ability to develop relationships and partnerships,
build rapport, persuade, and influence teams, engage in complex and
challenging conversations when necessary, motivate others, manage
performance, and develop talent.
- Expert project management related skills with strong
organizational and planning skills, competency in risk management
with thoughtful action planning.
- Personal awareness and emotional intelligence, ability to
self-motivate, innovate, delegate, and manage time as well as
taking ownership and accountability for
deliverables.QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
- 15+ years' experience in late phase clinical research including
relevant GCO Site Management experience
- 7-10 years' experience managing people
- Working knowledge of finance and budget management
- English proficiency (written and oral)Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or other relevant experience required.
Life-science or other health-related discipline preferred
- Master's Degree in a science, technology or industry-related
discipline preferredEEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity
employer.- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the
US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: PAREXEL, Laredo , Resource Director, Clinical Operations, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!