RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / RN-Corrections Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Specialty: LPN - Licensed Practical NurseLocations: Laredo,
TexasShift: Need both day and night shifts - greatest need is for
nights/evenings - 12 hour shiftsDuration: 8 weeksStart Date:
- Assist supervisor with evaluating the provision of all medical
services to prevent the inappropriate use of duplication of those
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
- Closely monitor all potential catastrophic illnesses.
- May audit pharmacy use for adherence to formulary.
- Comply with all applicable pharmacy laws.
- Observe and record inmate/resident behavior.
- Inspect the medical unit for items that could be used as
contraband by inmates/residents; securely store or safely dispose
of supplies and equipment.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining a variety of standard
narrative, statistical, summary and/or operational records, reports
and logs, using appropriate grammar, to include filing,
alphabetizing and labeling; review reports and records produced on
the shifts; properly processes all reports and documents in a
- Read, comprehend and interpret medical and technical
procedures, governmental regulations, legal and non-legal
documents, including the processing of such documents as medical
instructions and commitment orders.
- Help prepare and disseminate safety and accident reports as
required by policies and procedures; take appropriate action in
cases of serious and unusual incidents and emergencies.
- Escort inmates/residents or coordinate the movement of
inmates/residents to and from different areas for medical
- Help initiate and complete investigations and inquiries with
accuracy, as directed, by gathering information and evidence,
interviewing and obtaining the statements; exercise independent
judgment by determining when probable cause exists to recommend or
take disciplinary action.
- Engage in functions in confined areas to include working
rotating shifts and physically checking the doors, windows and
other areas to verify they are secure.
- Be aware that verbal abuse may be present with the hostile
views and opinions of inmates/residents and others encountered in
an antagonistic environment.
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid,
physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas. Requirements
- 1-2 years recent experience
- BLS through AHA
- Current CPR Certification
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- LPN Active State LicenseBenefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
allied opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your
Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Morgan AganSenior Manager of Account ManagementAll Medical
Personnel - NursingMain: 800-410-0084Email:
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Laredo , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / RN-Corrections Job, Healthcare , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!