Company: Burnett Specialists
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Manufacturing company located in Laredo Texas is looking for an
Operations Manager.Responsibilities for the Operations Manager
- Operations compliance with the system and with statuary
regulations of federal, state and local government agencies.
- Serves as Quality Management Representative and is responsible
to assure the quality system is maintained its effectiveness is
- Ensures the completion of the annual internal audit, regulatory
compliance and safety audit.
- Participates in senior management meetings at least annually to
review trend analysis, quality issues, management objectives and
personnel issues and requirements.
- Participates in semi-annual preventive and corrective action
meetings to review trends and assure these corrective and
preventive actions are being applied.
- Ensures that all sterilizer operators are trained, and the
periodic training review is maintained and properly
- Oversees strict adherence to client processing instructions and
for assuring quality assurance audits and verifications are
completed as prescribed by the Operations manual.
- Directs EO monitoring.
- Oversees employee adherence to the Safety Program.
- Oversees equipment calibrations, qualifications and related
- Responsible for MSC portion of customer validations, including
assisting with protocol preparation coordinating and supervising
the validation and completion of the validation documentation
- Interface with customers for clarification of validation
protocols and other special testing instructions.
- Directs product scheduling.
- Responsible for cycle maintenance, change control, and security
of the Antares control system.
- Assist when lead Operator require instructions for unusual
situations during a sterilization cycle.
- Reviews process documentation while in process to offer on-the
spot training and assure consistency of quality.
- Perform special projects and assignments as delegates by the
- Oversees performance by maintenance staff of all preventative
maintenance routines and documentation.
- Oversees purchasing activates for maintenance.
- Maintains the corrective and preventive actions log.Skills
andQualifications for the Operations Manager:
- Bachelor's in engineering, manufacturing, business or
- MBA a plus
- 5 - 10 years of related experience
- Management experience
- BilingualSalary range 80K to 90K#ELPSO70#PandoLogic. Keywords:
Operations Manager, Location: Laredo, TX - 78040
Keywords: Burnett Specialists, Laredo , Operations Manager, Executive , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!