Director Of Case Management
Company: Hire Velocity
Location: Eagle Pass
Posted on: June 14, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Director of Case Management (DCM) provides
hospital leadership for operations and management of the case
management staff and department. Develops and mentors the case
management staff and is accountable for evaluating staffing levels
and budget management. Will execute, monitor, and evaluate system
and facility initiatives. Ensures staff competencies in all areas
of case management (utilization review, resource management, and
transition/discharge planning, and social work services). Develop
strong relations with hospital senior management, key medical
staff, CNO/nursing leadership, HIM/CDI leadership to facilitate
quality and efficacious care. Leads hospital and system-wide case
management initiatives to meet established benchmarks,
standardization, and established targets. Collaborate with
Performance Improvement on CMS clinical indicators to ensure best
practice is provided on behalf of our patients. Demonstrates
Services Excellence at all times. Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three to five years managerial experience in an
acute health care facility in positions responsible for utilization
or case management processes to include discharge planning,
electronic referral applications, electronic medical records,
clinical care, and previous managed experience required. 8-10 years
in case management minimum.
- Experience with Midas and Report Writer functions highly
- Significant experience with InterQual to include use of
electronic version, Prefer both hospital and payer case management
experience including population management and transitions of care
- Experienced in use of Microsoft office products.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision meeting firm deadlines.
- Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to facility's
Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all
policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at
required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance
issue(s) to the Compliance Officer. EDUCATION / LICENSURE:
- Bachelor's Degree required BS-Master's degree preferred
Registered Nurse and or Master Social Worker Licensed (LMSW)
- Must be currently licensed as an LMSW or RN in Texas or holds a
compact RN license. CCM Preferred.
- If RN must have and maintain a current BLS certification.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Laredo , Director Of Case Management, Executive , Eagle Pass, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!