Manager, Human Resources
Company: XPO Logistics
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a
highly integrated network of people, technology and physical
assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a
challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We
want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive
positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and
XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at
As the Manager, Human Resources, you will be responsible for
driving profit in the district through the effective application of
Human Resources (HR) activities and programs. We'll count on your
skills and years of experience to be a champion of our company
values, ensuring an engaged workforce, loyal customers, efficient
operations and a bright future for yourself and XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.We are eager to attract the best, so we
offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package,
including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision),
401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to
participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Partner with district leadership to identify and implement HR
interventions that have a direct impact on the profitability of the
district; propel communication activities in coordination with
local and district management
- Drive performance and talent management processes in the
- Manage HR representatives in the district, ensuring
professional HR support in each facility
- Coach and counsel management and hourly employees regarding
policies and procedures, discipline, interpersonal and teamwork
opportunities; investigate and resolve employee relations issues
that arise in the service centers
- Promote employee engagement through regular, personal contact
resulting in a positive employee relations atmosphere
- Drive effective recruiting, selection and onboarding activities
for salaried employees, and oversee hourly hiring by HR
representatives and local management
- Ensure compliance with all company, government, labor and
transportation industry regulations; deliver training to maintain
complianceWhat you need to succeed at XPO:At a minimum, you'll
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 5 years in HR in complex environments
- Experience leading direct reports
- Experience with HRMS and related HR software
- Availability to travel 50-75% of the timeIt'd be great if you
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or a related field
- HR certification
- Strong business and financial acumen
- 3 years in a supervisory roleBe part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be
required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties and skills for this job
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Keywords: XPO Logistics, Laredo , Manager, Human Resources, Executive , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!