Company: RICH TRANSPORT LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Summary: The Master Mechanic will perform repair work and
maintenance for tractors, trailers and other motor vehicles.
- None. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Consults with driver to collect information on vehicle history,
problem with the vehicle, and/or known maintenance or repairs
- Identifies mechanical problems visually and/or with computer
- Performs tests on specific parts and systems to determine
whether they are operating properly.
- Examines critical parts and systems using standard
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance including oil
changes and tune-ups.
- Repairs or replaces malfunctioning parts and systems such brake
shoes/ pads, belts, water pumps and other mechanical parts.
- Conducts post-repair testing and diagnostics.
- Confirms proper operation, that repairs have been made
properly, and that problems have been resolved.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of all aspects of vehicle maintenance and
- Proficient with related computer diagnostic equipment and
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to visually diagnose mechanical issues.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Ability to read work orders.
- Ability to perform repairs in a timely fashion. Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of related experience required.
- CDL a Plus Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform
repairs and inspections.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors
- Must have enough vision to inspect repair work. PM22
Keywords: RICH TRANSPORT LLC, Laredo , Mechanic, Engineering , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!