Full Stack Engineer/DevOps
Location: Crystal City
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Technology is constantly changing, and our adversaries are
digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those
charged with protecting the United States are not always able to
access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent
terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the
technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to
justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Full
Stack Engineer with DevOps experience to provide proven, industry
leading capabilities in support of our DOJ customer's mission
critical application. Some remote options may be available during
- Work on the Tier 3 / DevOps team directly supporting end users,
resolving their technical issues, and responding to escalated
- Work with the application development and testing teams, as
well systems infrastructure team to resolve problems.
- Work with Microsoft SQL server development, and coordinate,
create, and troubleshoot software builds and deployments to the
Testing and Production environments.
- Addressing and resolving backend workflow issues and performing
systems troubleshooting, including web services.
- Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User
- Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
- Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing newtools
into the technology stack such as ElasticSearch, NoSQL databases,
OpenText and more.
- BS Degree or equivalent and 4 years of experience with
programming and software development to include analysis, design,
development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality
assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software
- Experience designing and implementing automated build and
deployment pipelines and supporting platform.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including CSharp, MSSQL,
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise
applications while maintaining 24/7 availability.
- A current Top Secret security clearance, with SCI eligibility
and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Experience with JSON.
- Experience developing and troubleshooting PowerShell
- Worked in an Agile environment and have developed User
- Are comfortable developing and executing Microsoft SQL database
- Are experienced using MS Teams and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with OpenText.
- Have good communication skills.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting
challenges facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Laredo , Full Stack Engineer/DevOps, Engineering , Crystal City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!