Installation Technician - Direct Hire at Safelite Auto Glass
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a nationally
recognized company?-- Are you looking for amazing opportunities?
Join the Safelite Auto Glass team that has a philosophy of building
deep relationships within the community, with a focus on great
customer experiences! If you are driven, possess strong
communication skills, and have a desire to learn and help others,
apply now for the Installation Technician role! The direct-hire
world of vehicle glass repair and
replacement.--This--career-launching opportunity provides--paid,
formal--training that teaches everything needed to complete basic
repairs and replacements. This is an excellent, hands-on career
that takes the stress out of a customer---s day! What You---ll
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $19.25/hour, increasing
to $20/hourafter training and certification--
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
successful--- in classroom and hands on!
- Promotional opportunities in your first year with great
performance to Senior Tech ($22/hour) and Master
- A--benefits--package that includes--a 401(k) plan with company
matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs and
a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO)
programs, company--holidays and--paid--volunteer days.
- Tuition reimbursement
- To view some of the great--health, wealth, and life offerings,
visit--safelitebenefits.com What You---ll Do:
- Learn to replace & repair vehicle glass with a focus on
the--Safelite---s--installation standards under the guidance of
experienced technicians and Safelite leaders.
- Learn to recalibrate vehicle safety systems utilizing Safelite
tools, materials--and processes.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency on--Safelite---s--tools and
- Offer--additional products and services to customers.--
- Consistently deliver service so great, it---s
- Safely and professionally operate a company vehicle to and from
customer sites throughout the workday. Job
- Age: Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid state-issued driver---s license required.
- The ability to operate a Safelite van, following all safety,
cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and maintain a safe driving
- Flexibility with hours and days trained/worked, as workloads
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights,--safely using
windshield adhesives, and--remaining on your feet for extended
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent preferred; ability to read,
write and interpret technical directions required. IND1TX Deadline
for Applying for Installation Technician --- Direct Hire at
Safelite Auto Glass Apply before December 1st, 2021. Equal
Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: InnoSource, Laredo , Installation Technician - Direct Hire at Safelite Auto Glass, Engineering , Laredo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!