F&B Administrative Assistant
Company: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino
Location: Eagle Pass
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Director of Food & Beverage
The Food and Beverage Administrative Assistant's duties include but
are not limited to billing documentation, organization of Food and
Beverage Director's calendar; meeting scheduling; maintenance
documentation; purchase requests, invoice handling and vendor
billing processes; file maintenance; and communication with the
- Ensure compliance with the applicable Tribal, Federal and other
laws and gaming regulations and Kickapoo Lucky Eagle policies and
- Ensure the highest possible standards of guest services by
properly listening and responding to guest and team member concerns
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Food &
- Manage information, files, communication, financial records,
office supplies, office calendar, clerical duties, time sheets (as
backup to management) and administrative budget.
- Coordinate meetings and record meeting actions, and distribute
meeting minutes to appropriate personnel.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate F&B staff,
and must be able to use the walkie-talkie.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and processing
of all financial documents, including expense reports, check
requests and purchase orders.
- Prepare and process all HR related paperwork, including
Personnel Action Forms, Requisitions, etc.
- Prepare and process payroll, including PTO requests and
- Facilitate communication in the form of memos and disseminates
information to appropriate F&B personnel.
- Maintain office systems and database, which includes shared
files, while adhering to confidentiality policy.
- Document monthly data on expenses made by F&B
- Demonstrate and promote KLECH core values and MAD skills.
- Manage and maintain security of confidential information
entrusted to position.
- Attend and satisfactorily complete all required training as
- Monitor compliance with Federal currency transaction reporting
requirements, Title 31 requirements and IRS Currency Transaction
Reports and property established Anti-Money Laundering policies.
Maintain accurate MTL, MIL, CTR and SAR as needed.
- The essential functions listed above are not an all-inclusive
list but rather a general representation of the duties and
responsibilities pertinent to this position. The duties and
responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational
needs and/or as deemed necessary by the Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements to Qualifications:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Five (5) years of office administrative experience with proven
results in meeting the demands of a busy, multi-tasking
- Two (2) years progressive and comprehensive administrative
support to a department level manager.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral.
Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and
management. Spanish or other language skills a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of PC Software including Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
required, including the ability to prepare complex excel
Qualified Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas Members and qualified
Native American preference is observed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and
actively demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with the General
Manager, Directors, Managers, vendors and all staff.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, stressful
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to proof-read and edit all F&B related
- Ability to have strong critical thinking, analytical and guest
- Must possess a positive attitude with strong organizational
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
- Ability to understand complex instructions and material.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships
with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and
with co-workers of all levels.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and demonstrate
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to follow and comply with established Casino guest
- While performing the duties of this position, the team member
is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, push, pull, bend for
extended periods; reach with hands and arms; talk and listen on a
- The team member must be able to concentrate for prolonged
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
- The team member must be able to communicate effectively in
person or using telecommunications equipment.
- The team member must have the hand-eye coordination and manual
dexterity to operate a keyboard, touch-screen display, telephone
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Normal office setting, back of the house and casino floor.
- Frequent walking and standing in a smoke-filled environment and
frequent contact with the general public.
- Temperature controlled environment with varying noise levels.
May be exposed to high levels of noise throughout the day.
- Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required including
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to perform under pressure and work long hours
under stressful conditions.
- May be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve
issues with difficult guests and extremely irate staff
- May be exposed to various types of lighting including, but not
limited to: artificial fluorescent lights, flashing lights, strobe
lights, multiple colored lights, etc.
- Travel may be required to perform one or more essential
functions of this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to obtain and retain a KTTT Gaming Commission
License, including successful completion of background check
necessary to obtain and maintain license. Responsible to keep all
documents current and valid at all times.
- Must be able to provide authorization to work in the United
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to commute to and
- Must comply with KLECH handbook, internal policy and
procedures, and gaming regulations set within KLECH.
Keywords: Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino, Laredo , F&B Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Eagle Pass, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!